CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, June 30, 2009

my 2 weeks diary *continue2*

ok lah...this week is a very hard time for me..
a very2 hard..
aku broken-heart,and had high fever till aku paksa cancel ke KK
boring kn?

aku fever start hari selasa..
when i went home from hospital Belait,
melawat my nini..
i dont know how it happened.
then at night,usu brought me to spa massage,
around Sungai Liang atu lah jua,
sebab kan beurut buang angin dalam badan..
sakit2 badan ku nyamu..
but after balik,alhamdulillah baik sikit..
p bisuk paginya,damam ku dtg balik,
sampai aku terpaksa cancel planned ku ikut usu and uncle ke KK
tinggal lah aku dgn nini and amah my usu for 2 days..
huhu..aku kesian,kana tinggalkan..

but then,on friday the 26/06/2009
aku ke miri dgn usu...
and i had my facial at herbaline..
yeheee...finally facial jua ku after 2-3months inda facial..
then went home aher around 10,tired gilerr...

and on 27/06/2009
syirah's bday...teehheee...
and diadakan di ideal OGDC..
siuk and had fun..

ok lah..i guess atu saja kan ku post for now..
tired ku..
i need time to sleep and rest before school re-open on 6/07/2009
getting ready for the new ND world...
i cant wait to study and to make my life busy..
yeheee...
to u all, happy holidays..
have fun!!!

-khal jalil-

0 comments: