CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, September 10, 2009

i would say,I AM HAPPY =))






i know,lama sudah inda beupdate this blog..
ada some kind of problems here and there..
ane pun,i just update pasal inda g tetahan gian mengupdate..
so,guysss,from now on,me will jarang2 update in this blog..
coz me ada blog baru sudah laahh..haha..
will not that baru,urg punya,p saya tumpang ajer..
anyone interested to visit,go to our "favourite spot" side and search for Dibob HM..
will be post about me and around me on this blog lahh..eheh..


so guys,anyone missing me this lately??haha..
ka isma rindu aku tuu.thanks ka isma,i miss you too..
i guess kan,blog ane ada masalah because of me..
coz my current post,aku update using hp wahh..
hmm,will try to find out what happen later on,insya allah..


oh oh,before i forgot,gambar di atas atu??teehheee...
yes,i,Khal Jalil,finally taken by someone lucky..haha..
lucky kerr??well then,ask Him him..haha..
awww,such a sweet moment sweetheart..acecehh..
will mark that date the sweetest laahh.haha..


ok,i guess thats all aku kan update..
banar2 ada masalah ne blog kami aahh..
hmm,last2nya karang be blog baru ne kami,benerr!!
*kes sasak sudah ne,keh*
sorry for the late update palss..i love you you and you!!


-khal jalil-

0 comments: